[mythtv-users] pvr-350 tv-out xorg.conf ntsc fit

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:53:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've got X working on the tv-out of my pvr-350.  I used the modeline from
Jarod's site and, like everybody else, I've now got the sides of my window
chopped off.  I'm confused about why I haven't been able to find a
"non-chopped" ntsc modeline for the pvr-350 anywhere on the net.  Does
anybody here have one?  Or has everybody settled for modifying the size of
myth and leaving the underlying framebuffer off the screen?

Thanks!
Jean