[mythtv-users] digital sound output

Mike Schiller mdschiller.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:36:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the offer of help.  I'm going to do a fresh install today,
and will get back to you tomorrow with all the details of  my problem
(I want to make some notes as I go so that I don't misstate anything).
 I do have a couple of quick questions about your setup if you get a
chance..

Are you running Fedora 4?
What kernel are you using?
What version of the alsa-lib rpm do you have installed?
What motherboard do you have -- is it NV4 based with CK804 (alsamixer
will tell you if it is a CK804)?

Thanks again,
Mike