[mythtv-users] What's this means of mostly tables in database?

YanJun Lu mythtv_sybaselu at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 13 02:39:35 UTC 2006

Hi All
     There are a lots of tables in  database of mythconverg,  As for  my  database, There are  45 tables in database, In a other word , I do not know what's the function of the mostly  tables but only for few essential tables ,for example, "channel"/"program"/"record"/"recorded"/"oldrecorded"/"oldrecoredprogram"/ and so on. I have no idea for mostly tables , Can anyone explain what's means of these tables?
 Best regards and give greatly appreciate