[mythtv-users] nuvexport and ffmpeg on Ubuntu

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Thu Jan 12 21:53:06 UTC 2006

   I've got MythTV happily running on Ubuntu, with the instructions cited on
<http://www.abarbaccia.com/>. Now I've got to play with something else -- in
this case, nuvexport. :-)

   Instructions on <http://www.abarbaccia.com/content/view/22/36/> note that
there is a problem with Ubuntu's ffmpeg and nuvexport, and recommend running
an older version. My problem is that I cannot locate the "working" version of
ffmpeg.

   Does anyone running Ubuntu (Breezy) have nuvexport running?  If so, what
version of ffmpeg are you using and do you have a URL of where one can D/L
the *.deb of that ffmpeg version?

Thanks in advance.

--
"I hope we shall take warning from the example of England and crush in its
birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to