[mythtv-users] Face lift of MythWeb (themes)

Scott Steffens ss at contactsheet.org
Thu Jan 12 20:01:31 UTC 2006

I haven't looked at the source of what's in SVN (I only have .18.1 on
my local machine), and I only recently joined the mailing list, so
forgive me if I'm restating what's already been said, but it would be
nice if ALL of the styling was done in CSS and only the content and
structure (div's, h1's, etc.) was in the HTML. This would make it
very easy to create new and drastically different mythweb themes
without touching the HTML/PHP at all, except to assign different
stylesheets to the page. Of course you may still have to create two
versions of the HTML/PHP page -- one with AJAX, one without.

If you're not familiar, take a look at:
http://www.csszengarden.com/

This is an example of what can be done with CSS -- clicking any of
the other styles changes only the CSS, not the HTML.