[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging not working

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jan 12 17:17:28 UTC 2006

> >> 2006-01-12 10:00:28.823 Starting Commercial Flagging for "The Grim
> >> Adventures of Billy and Mandy" recorded from channel 1047 at Thu Jan 12
> >> 10:00:00 2006.
> >> illegal option: '-V' (use --help)

> Just out of curiousity, is that an uppercase V or lowercase v? I am
> using current SVN, and I only have a lowercase v (verbose) option.

Upper.  It's not mentioned in the --help since it isn't meant for use
by the user.  It is a bitmap of the -v verbose options.  Myth uses this
bitmap internally for printing verbose messages, so I created the -V
command-line option to pass that bitmap to mythcommflag and mythtranscode
so the JobQueue would start them with the same verbose options that
mythbackend (or mythjobqueue) was started with.

--
Chris