[mythtv-users] Missing category colors in epg

Hans Hvelplund Odborg hans at odborg.dk
Thu Jan 12 14:32:34 UTC 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 07:28, Korey Fort wrote:
>mythtv/themes/default/categories.xml
>Does this file exist on your system?
no it didn't. So i reemerged mythtv (I'm using gentoo)
Now it works, (though theres still no categories.xml to be found)

>This is where the category colors are and qtlook.txt.
I have qtlook.txt in the following places:
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/blue/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/Minimalist-wide/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/Iulius/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/sleek/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/visor/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythTVMediaCenter/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/G.A.N.T./qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/abstract/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/Titivillus/qtlook.txt
/usr/share/mythtv/themes/PurpleGalaxy/qtlook.txt

Colors are working again so I'm happy.