[mythtv-users] Barebones Systems - Opinions on the Pundit

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Wed Jan 11 15:28:37 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 09:26 -0500, Philip Isaacs wrote:

> I have my eye on the ASUS Pundit-R350.

I've got one of those. It works great as a frontend and occasional slave
backend (it's got a PVR-150 in it which is mainly only used for watching
live TV and for the rare occasions when I record three shows at once,
and the IR receiver also works well with mythfrontend). I use a 2.4Ghz
Celeron (cheap, less than $80). This all works quite well as a non-HD
frontend.

--Greg