[mythtv-users] Fwd: Sempron 3100 lag when viewing HD from 6200 STB

Adam Propeck adam at propeck.com
Wed Jan 11 05:21:32 UTC 2006

So the 2D acceleration in Linux for ATI cards is sub Windows quality? I just
don't understand this. I can play these streams on XP just fine. Why is
Linux making me want to kill myself. MythTV is the GREATEST tool ever... (go
with me on this) but is can't perform the same for one small part. ARGHHHH