[mythtv-users] ongoing DataDirect problems?

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Tue Jan 10 23:13:48 UTC 2006

> Good luck trying to get any info out of the zap2it folks.  I've tried
> every means I can think of to contact them, with absolutely NO reply.
> I've been patient and polite.  I've e-mailed, posted, PM'd, etc.  Not a
> word out of them.  They do lead you to believe that they're listening by
> setting up a forum where you can post your problems with the data, but
> providing NO RESPONSE for 2 weeks?

Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained in other ways.
Howabout "the guy that handles the primary forum duties was on vacation".

I've posted a number of messages in their forum in the last few days and
have gotten prompt responses from tmstom, now that he's back.  You may
want to try again.