[mythtv-users] PVR 350 all of a sudden static

Steven Willis onlynone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:20:11 UTC 2006

So, everything's been running fairly well with mythtv for a while, and
then all of a sudden I'm just getting static from my tuner. The
playback is fine, I can play previously recorded programs just fine,
but watching live tv, or recording new programs gives me static. I've
tried playing around with ptune.pl to set it back to channel 3 (I've
got a cable box with coax input into my card). I never get any errors
but I still just get static. I've also been playing around with
ivtvctl, but that doesn't help.

I know the signal from the cable box is working because if I plug it
directly into the tv and set the tv to channel 3 I see the picture.

-Steven Willis