[mythtv-users] OS X & MythFrontend 0.18.1 with plugins

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Wed Jan 11 01:51:36 UTC 2006

    David> Thanks for downloading the binary.  I'm very interested in
    David> your feedback, if a build doesn't work, I'll want to pull it
    David> off the site..

What a happy coincidence, I'm trying it out right now....

I had several problems with the install that I still can't quite figure
out even though I have it working now :-/

I'm going to try to reinstall on my wife's iMac later this week, but the
download from your site was part of what I have working.  What I don't
quite understand is that a second file seems to have come from another
download of the dmg file and launching that ran me through the set-up.
It kept telling me it couldn't connect to my database, but it in fact,
is working.

I would like to say I know what I did to get it all working, but I was
pretty tired by the time I finished and don't remember it so well.  I'll
try to keep better notes when I install on my wife's iMac.

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court