[mythtv-users] EPG on Video Output of PVR-350

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jan 10 20:48:56 UTC 2006

I guess I can actually, or even run VNC and display on another machine.

Right now I'm trying to use the "fbdev" driver and I get:

FBDEV ioctl FBIOGET_FSCREENINFO invalid argument

I'm assuming that I should be using the fbdev driver, my 350 output
is /dev/video17,

I'll poke around the net some more and see how to get this running on X.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org