[mythtv-users] EPG on Video Output of PVR-350

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 10 20:10:04 UTC 2006

Where are you're menus etc.

For the 350 the OSD information is drawn directly onto the framebuffer. The
EPG however uses the Xserver to display but plays around with the
framebuffer alpha values so that you can see the X display and the video.
If your menus are appearing on your LCD monitor that would explain why this
is happening.
The way to run this is to get X running on the 350 and then run Myth so that
all the menus appear on the TV then the EPG will appear there as well.

John