[mythtv-users] i2c_adapter i2c-0: sendbytes: error - bailout.

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Jan 10 19:24:56 UTC 2006

I've been running without issue for a couple of months on 0.18.1, but
last night and again just now while watching a recorded program (I
was also recording just now, I don't know if it was recording
anything last night) my machine locked up.

I see this error scattered throughout /var/log/messages:

i2c_adapter i2c-0: sendbytes: error - bailout.

Running a PVR-350 (using TV-out) with ivtv 0.4.0. Any ideas where to
start looking? What other info would help in where to start looking?
Aside from this, the machine seems to be just fine. Also notable is
that I updated X recently. Do I need to update my ivtv drivers, as
well? I've been afraid to with reports of losing sound with 0.4.1.