[mythtv-users] List etiquette re: selling something on the list.

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Jan 10 16:49:19 UTC 2006

I have a couple of items that I no longer need and that are really of
use only to someone running MythTV and I know someone here can probably
use them. I don't want to upset Isaac as I know he doesn't like it when
people sell stuff here. What I would like to do is donate a portion of
the sale to the MythTV effort (or the actual items, if they could be
used), the question is, how? Is there a paypal donation address? Or
should I just put it on ebay and hope someone here sees it? I'd rather
just go direct to the right audience, but if that's not appreciated,
then I will go the ebay route.

Thanks
Tom