[mythtv-users] XM Radio Functionality in Myth

Bret Schuhmacher bschuhmacher at workbrain.com
Tue Jan 10 15:47:44 UTC 2006

The article that mentioned XM stopped selling their USB product also
mentioned another article, which led me here:
http://www.hybrid-mobile.com/products_interface_cable.php

They sell cables, etc:
XM Direct/Commander Interface Cable

Hybrid has developed an interace solution for the demise of the XM PCR.
With this cable and our software you will once again be able listen to
XM satellite radio in your home or in your car using the included Hybrid
eXeM software and interface along with the XM Direct/Commander. This
solution will work natively with Timetrax version 2.5 and Hybrid eXeM.
All other existing XM PCR software will work with this solution in
combination with our loader software. An SDK is available for developers
that want to provide XM Radio within their applications.
$44.95 Specail Order only 2-3 week shipping.

Hmmmm......

Bret