[mythtv-users] OS X & MythFrontend 0.18.1 with plugins

Matt Hannan matthannan1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 10 04:24:17 UTC 2006

Well, sir, you may want to check that build of the frontend. I
downloaded it twice and they both seem borked up.
Are there any other locations to get frontend with the plugins? I'm
looking for 0.18.1 stable.

And thanks for the tips on mplayer.

My last go-round, I used the Apple DVD player as well. It works just fine.
But, I am trying to get the full Myth Experience (minus all the pain and
suffering!!!) this time.

Matt