[mythtv-users] apt-get install mythtv-suite has problem with myth-plugins

Bill White raygions at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 00:15:07 UTC 2006

My apoligies, I did not intend to hijack this thread.

 bw

Jason Rottman <jrottman at gmail.com> wrote: Is this still a problem with atrpms.net?  I am having this problem right now.  I cant install with yum either, missing dependancy.  Did you ever get this resolved Adam?

 Jason

On 11/23/05, Adam Prentice <advertise at linkclicks.com> wrote: I was able to use apt-get install mythtv-suite a couple weeks ago....but now
when I try it on both a fresh FC3 or FC4 install I get an error saying:

The following packages have unmet dependencies: mythtv-suite: Depends
mythplugins (>= 0.18.1) but it is not going to be installed.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Adam