[mythtv-users] MythWeb returns blank pages

Kyle Hoondert kyle at hoondert.net
Mon Jan 9 14:13:31 UTC 2006

Chris, I did this, and it helped me to figure out some things, but I'm
still stuck with this in my error log:

[09-Jan-2006 09:10:46] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare setting()
(previously declared in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/includes/utils.php:24)
in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/includes/utils.php on line 24

Ever seen this before? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help, and all your great work.

Kyle