[mythtv-users] File system benchmark

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Mon Jan 9 09:35:42 UTC 2006

What about staability? Are XFS and JFS equally resistant to corruption?

I dont't have a UPS and at Christmas the frequent power outages (caused by
extra heaters and simultaneous massive numbers of "cups of tea") made me
very wary about running Myth.

It would be a shame to lose one's whole video archive to fs corruption :-(

Marius