[mythtv-users] OSX frontend mouse?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Jan 8 23:37:04 UTC 2006

On Jan 8, 2006, at 6:13 PM, David Abrahams wrote:

> Within the MythTV frontend on my mac the mouse becomes invisible and
> inoperable.  At first I thought that was just how MythTV worked, but
> then I happened to access the frontend over VNC from a Linux box, and
> the mouse worked!  Can anyone tell me how to get the mouse working on
> my MacOS frontend?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dave

Utilities/Setup->Appearance->Screen Settings (second screen in
Appearance)
There's a checkbox for Hide Mouse Cursor in Myth

You'll find that some buttons works with a mouse, but theme-specific
stuff probably won't. Myth isn't meant to be used with a mouse, but
there is some support for it left over from legacy code, I believe.
You'd be much better off getting used to not using the mouse. It's
faster... really!