[mythtv-users] [Announce] OSX backend support

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:00:01 UTC 2006

Hi!

On 1/8/06, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> I have posted a patch that allows you to run the MythTV backend on
> MacOS
[...]
> If you download the linked .bin file and treat it as a patch to the
> current MythTV SVN state, it "should work."

Great news! However, I'm not comfortable with upgrading my systems to
SVN. I imagine there'll probably be at least an unsupported patch
against 0.19 final, as well, whenever that'll be ready to be released.

Anyway, thanks for the work you put into this - I'm looking forward to
trying it out in the future.

Jens