[mythtv-users] liveTV using 100% CPU

William Pettersson enigma at strudel-hound.com
Sun Jan 8 22:33:04 UTC 2006

I'm running 0.18.1 on Gentoo as well.  Also on Nvidia.  I recently tried
upgrading to 1.0.8178 from 1.0.6629.  That also brought me up to 100%
CPU usage when watching pre-recorded TV, standard definition digital.  I
downgraded, and all my problems are solved, Mythtv wise.  I only
upgraded to see what difference it made, anyway.  Also, it doubled my
frame rate in WoW, so I'm sticking with these.