[mythtv-users] Left Channel Audio Only - LiveTV and Recordings

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sun Jan 8 04:39:06 UTC 2006

    Tom> An update so this issue gets into the MythTV list archive...  I
    Tom> initially suspected ALSA and thus did a bit of read up on it.
    Tom> I decided today to start watching the bug tracker for ALSA and
    Tom> I found something.

Definitely post back here.  I am seeing a *similar* problem on *some*
channels but my configuration is a bit different.

I've got a PVR-500, front- and back-end on the same host.  Right now it
is recording an episode of Stargate Atlantis, and if I tune in (on the
other tuner), I get audio on one side only.  It's my right, but maybe
I've got my speakers backward :-)

None of my recordings from PBS stations have the problem.  All of my
recordings from non-PBS stations have the problem.  But when I watch
live TV, none of them have the problem---except right now while there is
a recording going on on the same channel.

regards,

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD