[mythtv-users] Lost Sound on PVR-350

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Sat Jan 7 15:36:49 UTC 2006

Well, the weird thing is that I returned to my previously working
2.6.13.2 kernel and ivtv 0.4.0 and *still* do not have sound.

I tried, after a suggestion from Axel Thimm, installing the i386 RPMs on
my x86_64 system but that causes an "Unable to Initialize Video" message
and a whole slew of errors in the logs.

At this point I'm dead in the water as far a TV goes. I can still listen
to music, watch DVDs, view pictures. But the TV tuners are off line.

I have no idea what to do next.

Kirk