[mythtv-users] VFD support

KBS,Inc INFO info at kbsinc.com
Sat Jan 7 05:22:04 UTC 2006

Hello to all who have successful changed their VFD display, (and everybody
else too )
This is my first time posting on the list. I setup a FC4/Myth box about 4
months ago and have loved it (and its quirks) every since. I had very few
problems installing and getting the system operational and have become quite
well versed in its config files while trying different setups.
On to the point, I have now acquired a OrigenAE/Uneed x11 case with a VFD
that I cant get to work. I see a few post suggesting that it is possible and
myth has a setup screen dedicated to LCD.(so I'm guessing the prob is with
me)
Here's what I have done:
Installed Lirc.imon
Installed LCDproc (from vensky)
Started LCDd service (starts w/o errors)
After that I tried to change the display but it does nothing. The software
seems to install/run without errors but it also seems to produce no effect.
Any ideas, please?
Brian