[mythtv-users] MythDVD fails to rip a disk

Mark Anderson ma.skies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 05:12:19 UTC 2006

Yes mtd is started, if it isn't started I can't even get to selecting
titles.

I can click the "view" button to make sure that I have the the right track
(I love subtitles on everything), it plays in mplayer, then when I press '0'
the tracks disappear and the message comes up about not having any jobs
scheduled.

I don't see any errors on the console where I'm running mtd, so I hoped that
there was something else that was wrong.

No hints?

-Mark