[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sat Jan 7 00:24:59 UTC 2006

Wouldn't suggest using SVN - would recommend using the stable builds
unless you want to use the new features.  The SVN version should be
released pretty soon (I hope!) - I'm only using it for DVB subtitles
which isn't available in the stable release.  If you're using 0.18.1 as
backend, I'd suggest sticking with the precompiled binary in the URL I
pointed out earlier - will make your life much easier that way :)

But of course, if you're using a SVN for your backend, then you need to
use SVN for OSX :)  But if not, don't worry about it.

Cheers - Piers