[mythtv-users] lyngsat-logo channel scanner

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:51:50 UTC 2006

On 1/6/06, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to get it to load states but I get an error when I do.

Have you refered to all the posts in the original e-mail thread.  I
posted one way to fix it there.

> As well, I
> notice that it doesn't save all the icons, just the ones it maps? So I still
> have to download the rest manualy. Is there a way to just get it to download
> all the logos?

You would be dowloading THOUSANDS of icons (in US/UK).  States have
considerebly less, but still... why download things you'll never use.
You'd just be wasting lyngsat's bandwidth.  Why would you want to
download icons that don't map to any channels you have?

Now, if you want to download the US ones and a US State, you have to
do each seperately.  Run the state one first, skip any it doesn't
find.  Then run it again, change it to run US then download the ones
it missed the first time and skip the ones it found the first time.
Dont' forget to change the page count too.

> are there any new versions of the script?

No, the developer is on vacation.

Matt