[mythtv-users] High mythtv CPU usage on EPIA SP8000

John Roe mythtv-users at firestarter.org.uk
Fri Jan 6 10:10:18 UTC 2006

I rebuilt last night, but disabled EIT in the configure.  This knocked
the backend cpu usage back to <10%, and the frontend to about 50%.  So
this looks like the reason for the backend cpu increase.

After that the system is usable with clean playback.  I'd still like to
get the frontend down to xine-like cpu though.

John