[mythtv-users] Project Grayhem <<WIDE>> theme now available

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jan 6 02:41:38 UTC 2006

On my screen most of the screens with boxes or selections are right
at the left of the screen and are getting chopped off due to over-
scan. The placement of the menu and the mythTV logo are perfect. The
Watch Recordings, Guide, Video Manager, etc the left side gets
chopped off. When I was working on my wide theme, I was told there
should be a % of safety area around the border where nothing is
placed. I forgot who told me and how much it was. There was a web
page listed that showed examples.

Thanks,
James