[mythtv-users] Re: fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Matt Hannan matthannan1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 23:40:08 UTC 2006

Brad wrote:

> Also, you can run iTunes and MythFrontend at the same time under OSX.

Oh? Really? A multitasking CPU in this day and age? What'll they think
of next?

Sheesh! Of course I realize that, but it gets difficult when you run
Myth in full-screen and only have a remote to drive it. Sure, I could
fire up a remote desktop connection, but you are missing the point.

And, yes, I have that iTunes sorting thing turned off, which it should
be by default.

Matt

PS...no work on this tonight for me. Clean clothes are the order of the day.