[mythtv-users] Project Grayhem <<WIDE>> theme now available

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:07:17 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 05 January 2006 16:42, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> > Hi folks.
> >
> > Just a quickie to let you know that the widescreen version of my
> > ProjectGrayhem theme is now available from www.juski.co.uk
> >
> > As far as I can tell, it all works (with SVN downloaded on 04 Jan 2006),
> > but send bug reports etc to me & I'll try to put em right.
> >
> > Thanks for all the kind words of praise & encouragement so far.. you
> > never know I might just roll another one out at some point.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Justin
>
> you rule! if I lived near you I'd buy you a few rounds at the pub.
>
> I'm gunna install this and let you know how it goes, thanks for all your
> work!!
>
> --
> Steve

Great Work!

One thing...  The Browsing sections in MythMusic aren't sized too
great.  for example if I'm down to the track layer for selection, I
only have like 5+3 dots characters availabe to the left to display the
other selections, so I have a list of XXXXX...  to the right of what
ever is in the main list.

When I go to Myth Music at start, I have two selections.. "All My ..."
and "My ..."  not exactly descriptive.

let me know if you need a screen shot to see what I mean.

Otherwise great job