[mythtv-users] ongoing DataDirect problems?

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 21:43:38 UTC 2006

Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> As an update, it just got somewhat better.  Something changed at
> DataDirect, and they now seem to be sending most of the information.
> I have most of next week's listings, except for TNT-HD, which I get
> about 50% of my programming from (one show every day).  I guess
> I get to see how the manual recording feature in Myth works :(

Drew,

First off, thanks for the help figuring out the wget stuff.

Things seem to be in flux there.  Which makes debugging my problem a
real headache, since one of my questions is whether I've mucked up my
database, or the data coming in is bad.

Anyway, my wget returned a bunch of program data.  Then, I saw your
message and reran mythfilldatabase, and I now have data for about 6 out
of 72 channels.

Argghhh!  I guess I need to take a break from this for a while.

john