[mythtv-users] color adjustments to pvr-350

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 5 20:40:37 UTC 2006

hi jeff,

>         can't find documentation re: how to adjust colorsi n myth or
>         using ivtv
>         -- can anyone help?  anyone seen this problem before?
>
> yes, I've definitely seen this problem before, to fix it you need to
> change some registers in the PVR350:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/164931?search_string=green%20350;#164931
>
> depending on which revision of the 350 you have, the registers are
> different, but those are the ones I reverse-engineered.

ok, great, thanks.  looks a ibt hairy to me, but I will give it a go.
esp with regard to the first of the registers you discuss in this
thread: if I don't want to mess with the screen position (yet) do I just
recet the last digit of the register?  I don't read hex and actually
have almost no idea what you're saying in that post...

thanks,

matt