[mythtv-users] Re: Archiving to DVD?

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Thu Jan 5 01:37:06 UTC 2006

When I try to burn a dvd I get the following error on the browser:
Warning
at /usr/local/bin/mythburn/mythwebburn/mythtvburndvd_createdvd.php, line
108:
fopen(mythburnconf/mythtvburnconfig.xml): failed to open stream:
Permission denied

Warning
at /usr/local/bin/mythburn/mythwebburn/mythtvburndvd_createdvd.php, line
109:
fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Warning
at /usr/local/bin/mythburn/mythwebburn/mythtvburndvd_createdvd.php, line
110:
fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/themes/Default/theme.php, line 16:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/errors.php:68)

What's wrong ?

also I can't install the projectX as I don't know how it work with java
and where to put it

dvdauthor 0.6.12
jre-1_5_0_06-linux-amd64-rpm.bin
ProjectX_Source_0.90.3

thank you

--------------
Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 à 22:31 +0100, Fredrik Karlsson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Never mind my question. I tried the latest CVS with ProjectX 0.82.1,
> and it seems to work, at least on a 2 min recording.
> Are there any plans to implement this functionality in C or something
> that might be faster than Java?
>
> /Fredrik
>
> On 1/3/06, Fredrik Karlsson <dargosch at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What sources of projectX and mythburn are you using? Mythburn CVS?
> >
> > /Fredrik
> >

> --
> My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
> http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta
Phyto Ressources inc.