[mythtv-users] Large LCD Televisions?

James C. Dastrup jc at dastrup.com
Wed Jan 4 23:36:46 UTC 2006

No, PC input is the same quality as DVI. At least on my TV
(Samsung 61" DLP and ATI 9600), PC and DVI/HDMI quality is equal.

Also FYI, I'm not sure if it's my ATI card's DVI out, or my TV's processing,
but when I use HDMI, there is a slight delay in the picture from the source.
This results in the audio being out of sync, although it is very very slight.
I can compensate with my receiver's adjustements, but I don't have to when
I use PC.