[mythtv-users] Zap2It multiple sources same cable?

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:24:20 UTC 2006

I had now have again the same problem. I was using LXM Suite to pull
off the second cable line-up. Now with there service ending / ended, I
will need to come up with a solution when I re-setup my new backend. I
think the only way around this will be to have two accounts, maybe
that can be added as an option in the backend config.