[mythtv-users] DVB-T card recommendation

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:40:29 UTC 2006

On 12/28/05, Adam Skinner <kingmoffa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ello all ,
>  Im thinking of adding a DVB-T card to my analog UK sky mythtv setup. Im
> also thinking of using the provider topuptv.com to give me extra channels.
>  Im guessing I need to find a DVB-T card that has space for a viweing card /
> cam or whatever it is they use. Has anyone used such a piece of hardware??

Last time I researched this (about 9 months ago) there were no
manufacturers offering this particular combination (ie. Top-up TV).
For Freeview-only I suggest the Hauppauge DVB-T card.

One manufacturer said they would get around to it eventually - I
really cannot remember who that was now though :(. Best of luck!