[mythtv-users] Can't launch nuv-file using the mythweb

Marlies Dorfer marlies.dorfer.itm03 at fh-joanneum.at
Tue Jan 3 13:47:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm using fc3 and mythtv-0.18.1. Almost everything works fine, except for
one function --> launch the recordings through the web interface.

It's no problem to watch the movie using the front-end, but every time
clicking the thumbnail my browser hangs itself up. I already checked if
there is a symbolic link in the directory .

Hopefully somebody can give me a hint or help me & sorry for my bad English
;-)

Thanks in advance

lis