[mythtv-users] Re: Lost Sound on PVR-350

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue Jan 3 04:07:46 UTC 2006

Oooh, Caesar himself favors me with a few words! :)

Thanks for the pointer. Yes, I have seen random crashes in various
pieces of Myth installed from your x86_64 packages. Guess I try
side-grading to i386. I don't think this will help with my new sound
problems though. I am pretty sure I was running x86_64 with my
previously working configuration.

Hey, is there a list or something where you announce updated packages?
Since I've been playing with Myth, your packages have gone from -114 to
-116. It would be nice to be notified when you roll out new versions.

Kirk