[mythtv-users] Compiling from source, question on configure output

David Haertig davidhaertig at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 21:26:48 UTC 2006

[ I don't think my first attempt posted.  Sorry if
this is a duplicate. ]

I'm just about ready to compile, but have a few
questions on prerequesites and/or adviseable
things to have previously installed before
compiling.

First, I'm using xorg not XFree86.  What is needed
regarding this for compiling?  The HOWTO talks
of XFree86-devel but I can find no such thing for
xorg (standard Debian SID repositories).

I ran "apt-get xserver-xorg source" but I doubt this
is what's actually needed.  Any hints?

Second, does my "configure" output below show any
big misses?  I'm not sure what all of the things
being probed for represent.  For example, does
"OpenGL vsync no" represent a pitfall?

I'm using a Hauppauge PVR-150 capture card and an
nVidia MX4000-based video card (nVidia drivers
currently installed).

Thanks!