[mythtv-users] Sweet! PC HD3000 QAM_256 working, now about importing those channels?

Adam Gianola devils.taco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:06:28 UTC 2006

I just wanted to thank you all for this thread, as it helped me get my
hd3000 working.  i had tried working on it long ago and became frustrated
and had only slight success, but now it's working great using these
instructions.  I have comcast and they don't help out by sending the psip
information.  i get the standard broadcast hd stations now!  Best of all, i
get many of the regular analog stations too, which look even better than on
the analog capture card, the analog tv, or even the digital-cable hd-dvr
box.

Thanks again!
Adam