[mythtv-users] still transcoding after disabling in recording profile

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jan 2 06:08:56 UTC 2006

I have recently put a bigger disk in my myth box and want to stop
transcoding from MPEG2 (PVR-250) to MPEG-4/NUV.  So I have gone into
Utilities/Setup->Setup->TV Settings->Recording Profiles and chose the
"MPEG-2 Encoders (PVR-250, PVR-350)" profile and for each of "Default",
"Live TV", "High Quality" and "Low Quality" gone into the profile and
removed the checkbox from the "Automatically transcode after recording"
option, but I still seem be transcoding resulting recordings.

Any ideas why?

b.

Brian J. Murrell