[mythtv-users] One For All remote

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 13:34:54 EST 2006

--- Scott Bickford <bic1 at optonline.net> wrote:

> I have a urc-6131nB00.  I have some keys working
> after programming the pvr
> button to 0081 for a PVR-350.  Specifically the up,
> left and right arrows
> work, but not the down arrow.  I tried different
> down efc codes and none of
> them generated the down code in irw, but some other
> code.  So, the button
> does work, but I cannot seem to figure out what the
> efc code is for the down
> arrow.
>
> Any ideas?
> Scott
>

> --

I have a URC-6131B00 (according to the back of my
remote), does yours look like this:
http://www.ofausa.com/remote.php?type=URC%206131

If so, then I have lirc configuration files and
instructions at my website, as this is the remote I
use:
http://www.vulturesnest.net/mythtvremote.html

Hope this helps.

-- Joe