[mythtv-users] Lost Sound on PVR-350 After Upgrade to IVTV 0.4.1

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Sun Jan 1 11:10:14 EST 2006

Thanks John. Yea, I've done all the recommended mv commands to hide the
other modules. Although I also have a WinTV Radio card in addition to
the PVR-350. This uses the cx88 driver and seems to need the kernel
tveeprom instead of ivtv's version. The pvr-350 still works with the
kernel tveeprom though.

Kirk