[mythtv-users] Hiding channels to avoid scheduling shows on them

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 1 11:00:42 EST 2006

Do I understand things wrong - that hiding a channel does not prevent the
scheduler from scheduling shows on it?  I have a custom record schedule to
record my favorite team on any channel, but the scheduler is picking up
games on Fox Sports Net channels that I currently do not get.

I thought that by hiding the channels, it would prevent the scheduler from
picking shows on those channels but it appears to be doing it anyway.
Shouldn't hiding be enough?  Or do I have to actually delete them?