[mythtv-users] Button feedback in Myth UI

Steve Dorsey info at dorseygraphics.com
Fri Feb 24 23:39:27 UTC 2006

your solution works great, except that it does not beep when I FFWD
or RW during playback or live TV. The aplay app stores the keypresses
and plays them back when I jump back into a MythTV menu.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep

heh - pretty funny.

thanks,