[mythtv-users] Internal Player for Videos

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Feb 23 12:27:42 UTC 2006

I switched from xine to Internal player for videos since I love the
bookmarking ability that doesn't seem to exist in xine. I have a
couple of issues, though. First, how do you play from the beginning
of a video? There's a menu option before watching recorded programs
to play from bookmark or play from beginning. Can't seem to do it
when watching a video. Is there a command-line switch I need to set
after Internal?

Secondly, FF, RW doesn't seem to work. I see the status change but
usually the video just pauses or plays back very slowly in either
case. This of course makes the first problem even worse.

If I can't solve the first problem, how do I clear all bookmarks so I
can play from the beginning again?

Thanks,

Brad